Mario Fuzzy Day Mario Fuzzy Day

Was alright.

Decent enough for a sprite flash, you should try and make a full version of accidents like this, meaning it could be a little bit more funny than what I saw just now.
Audio is one thing as well, I was raped by about 2-3 different music/audio clips, you should try and edit those so they dont all get in the way and make the movie sounds all awful and horrible.

Button Finder 2 Button Finder 2

Fuck me.

That was a pretty hard game I have to admit, I was playing on normal as well, but it was still pretty enjoyable from what I was playing.
This should go into the puzzles section, but I feel this could do with a bit of an improvement, such as different pictures to make it feel a little more enjoyable.

EmmDubya responds:

I agree about the puzzle side, I was thinking of creating a standalone game that will feature a collection of puzzle games, perhaps several of those featured in this, I have to finish my other two projects before.

In the sequel, if it ever comes, I will ensure that it's slightly easier.

OLEMONT OLEMONT

Aah.

As much as I`m not a brilliant fan of Yaoi or any yaoi art, the game itself seemed pretty decent on what you were making, a full fledged story line (or partially in a way) in a RPG style.

I think I found a glitch in there, where it wouldnt let me switch to the next part of the story (until after 1000 clicks) but thats all I could find of glitches.

Overall, good story, RPG style game and a definete must for a yaoi fan possibly.

Ragnarokia responds:

Thanks, I did try to make it to a high standard for this type of game, I might make further changes for later flashes etc.

About the glitch you mentioned on the frame with Kind Danny, if you click the above line you go to a secret frame but the lower line takes you to the next frame, I tested this again just and didnt find a problem here, you must have just pressed the wrong line multiple times.

Face it you love Yaoi and thanks for the review <3